In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR (Dz.Urz. UE L 119, p. 1), we inform you that
- Your data administartor is Dagmara Hartleb Gabinet Stomatologiczny Skydental registered at
ul. Partynicka 27C, 53-031 Wrocław
NIP: PL 8992581457
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
- Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, i. e. processing is necessary for the performance of the contract between us.
- Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR, i. e. processing is necessary to fulfil our obligations, such as financial settlements, including tax settlements.
- Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, i. e. processing is essential for the fulfilment of the objectives arising from our legitimate interests, such as direct marketing offers to you and the possible need to refute or enforce civil law claims.
- Personal data is processed in relation with the concluded sales contract and necessary to provision of services. The purpose of processing personal data by the administrator is for fulfilling orders and services, legal obligations including tax as well as marketing in order to direct offers relevant to our cooperation and for asserting possible claims arising from civil law provisions and defense against such claims, should such arise.
- Please be advised that providing personal data is a requirement for the realisation of the sales contract and provision of services. When documenting the sale of services with a VAT invoice, the Administrator is obliged to obtain the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice and to fulfil the legal obligation of the Administrator. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the sale/provision of services and thus will prevent the conclusion of the main contract. In addition, providing personal data is dictated by the legitimate interest of the administrator and is aimed at post-trade sales service, enforcement of securities and claims related to the main contract of sale and provision of services.
- We inform you that you have the right to access your personal data, to correct them, to request their deletion or to object to their collection, as well as the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of your data and to transfer them.
- The Administrator informs that your personal data will be stored for the whole period of the sales/services covered by the contract, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of possible claims, including tax and civil claims. If you believe that your personal data will be processed in violation of legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Yout personal information will be stored for the whole period of the sales/services covered by the contract, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of possible claims, including tax and civil claims.
- Recipients of your personal data will be our staff directly involved in data processing, IT companies performing services for the administrator, courier and postal service companies
- Your personal data will not be profiled in any way.
- The data administrator confirms that your personal information will not be passed to any third parties